Warranty (Mini UPS)
Thanks for purchasing Spaceage miniUPS (Product) manufactured by Spaceage Security Systems Ltd., Plot No. A-5D, First Floor, Sector-80, Phase - II, Noida – 201301 Uttar Pradesh (herein referred to as Spaceage), extends limited non-transferrable warranty on miniUPS for a period of six months from the date of purchase as per following terms:
- Spaceage warrants that the miniUPS is free from any manufacturing defects and will perform as per specifications.
- In case of any problem during warranty period the user is to send the miniUPS alongwith Original invoice, freight prepaid to Spaceage. End user shall be responsible for any loss or damage during transit. Spaceage at its discretion may repair, substitute with equivalent or replace with new product with similar or better features else it shall refund the cost of the miniUPS excluding taxes and freight. Decision of Spaceage in this regard shall be final. Spaceage shall ensure that the miniUPS to be functional as per miniUPS specifications at its premises, which may or may not meet the specific user requirement. Kindly do check the voltage and polarity with the miniUPS specifications.
- The 2000 mAH Li-on battery backup time may deteriorate with time and pattern of usage. The battery carries limited warranty and shall be considered OK even if the performance deteriorates by 10% for every month. The battery backup time can vary depending upon usage, load, frequency of usage etc.
- In case miniUPS is received damaged then end user must report damages to be courier and not receive the damaged package. If the miniUPS is found damaged on opening of packing then same must be reported to Spaceage within 48 hours of receiving, failing which, Spaceage warranty shall not be applicable.
- Warranty shall be void if user has tampered the seal or tried to repair miniUPS in any manner. Warranty shall also be void if miniUPS is not used in accordance with instructions or if there is water seepage, physical damage, shorting of output, improper storage, wrong input voltage or usage for purpose other than the intended use.
- In any case the sum total of liability of Spaceage, on all count shall be limited to the cost of the product excluding taxes and freight. Spaceage shall not be responsible for any subsequent and /or consequential damages, third party claims, for any reason.
- This document implies sum total of all warranties for the miniUPS, either written or implied.
- All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction.